You can easily take a screenshot on a Samsung A32 phone. In this guide, I will explain how to screenshot on Samsung A32.
Samsung is one of the world’s leading electronics manufacturers in the world. According to BankmyCell, Samsung had a market share of 27.14% for the first quarter of 2023 just behind Apple Inc, with 27.72%. It also reports that around 1.033 billion people worldwide use Samsung smartphones in 2023. At around 7.33 billion smartphone users globally in 2023
How to Take a Screenshot on Samsung A32
You can capture a screenshot on your Samsung Galaxy A32 using the conventional combination of the Volume Down button and the Power buttons on the right side of your phone. This is an easy method I use every day. Follow these steps:
- Go to the page or screen you want to capture
- Press the volume down and power button simultaneously
- A flash will appear on the screen to indicate that the screenshot has been captured
- The screenshot will automatically be saved in your phone’s gallery where you can open it, edit it, or share it on social media such as Twitter or Facebook.
Related: How to Screenshot on Samsung A12
How to take a Screenshot on Samsung A32 Without Using the Power Button
If you’re finding it difficult to take a screenshot on Samsung A32 without a button, this guide will walk you through the simple steps required.
How can I Take Screenshot in Samsung A32 Without Power Button?
There are two ways in which you can go about it:
- Using the swipe palm feature
- Using the “Take Screenshot” feature on the notification bar.
1. How to Screenshot with Palm Swipe
Using the combination of the volume-down and the power button to take a screenshot can be a bit monotonous. How about using your palm swipe to take a screenshot on your Samsung A32? It is fun and super easy. Here is how to do it:
- Go to your phone settings
- Search for and select Palm Swipe to capture
- Toggle the switch next to Palm swipe to capture
- Then go back to the screen that you want to take a screenshot of on your phone
- Using the edge of your palm, you can swipe right or left across your phone’s screen
- The screenshot will be saved in your phone’s gallery under the Screenshots Folder.
Please note that this feature is however not available on all Samsung Galaxy A32 models.
2. How to Screenshot on Samsung A32 Using the “Take Screenshot” Button
The second method of taking a screenshot on Samsung A32 without the power button using the “Take Screenshot” button on the notification bar.
- On the navigation bar, scroll to the last page
- Tap on the Plus button.
- Hold and drag the Take Screenshot button from the navigation bar.
- Then tap the done button.
How to take a screenshot using the “Take Screenshot” button:
- Go to the page or screen you want to capture
- Swipe down the notification bar by sliding your finger from the top of the screen down
- Tap on the “Take Screenshot” button.
- Your screenshot will be saved in your phone’s gallery.
How to Capture a Full Page on Samsung Galaxy A32
Samsung Galaxy A32 One UI operating system has this customized feature you can take a screenshot on a full page of a web page, a chat, or an application. Here is how to take a long screenshot on Samsung A32:
- Take a screenshot of the page using any of the above methods
- The screenshot capture menu will pop up in a few seconds.
- Tap on the “Scrollshot” button to capture all the content on the page.
Your captured picture will be saved in your device gallery and you can edit it to your preference.
Watch the video below on how to take a long screenshot on a Samsung A32 phone.
Note that this feature may not be available on other Android devices. So always check your model first.
Samsung A32 Screenshot Not Working?
Here are several things you can check if the screenshot feature in your Samsung A32 is now working;
- Check if the “Palm swipe to capture” feature is enabled: Go to Settings > Advanced features >Motions and gestures> enable the “Palm swipe to capture” button”
- Check for software updates for your phone: Make sure your phone’s software is up-to-date by going to Settings > Software update>tap on Download and Install.
- Use the physical buttons: If the palm swipe feature is not working, try using the physical buttons to take a screenshot. Press the Volume Down button and the Power button simultaneously.
Save your Important Information
I hope this guide has helped you take a screenshot on Samsung A32. The process is simple and straightforward. You use the conventional physical buttons, the take screenshot feature on the notifications bar, or even the swipe palm to capture feature. With these tips and tricks, Samsung A32 users can easily take and share screenshots of content for personal and professional use.
The screenshot feature can help you save important information on your device for easy access later. You may want to capture information on the internet about your favorite food recipes or phone reviews and any other information that may not be accessible later. You can then go ahead to edit the photo on your Gallery and share it.
Finally, if the screenshot feature is not working, you can troubleshoot the issue by checking for updates, enabling the palm swipe feature, or clearing the cache of the app with the issue.